Welcome to Bhavanajagat and I invite you to read my page ‘About Bhavanajagat’ and get introduced to my ideas and thoughts which also describe my Indian Identity.”I am Consciousness, therefore I am” is my proposition to examine the status of man in nature, to understand human condition, to explain human existence, and to derive further truths. My physical condition in the material world may not describe my true identity. In the Indian Tradition, we are encouraged to think of Identity in relationship to an unchanging ‘Ultimate Reality’. At the same time, every idea, and thought that were expressed in the Land of India are firmly associated with the physical geography of the Land. I currently live in Ann Arbor, Michigan and when I look up towards the sky and find the Sun, I recognize the Sun as ‘ Vyomanatha’ and as one who traverses across ‘Vindhya Veedhi’, a path that traverses the Vindhya Mountains of India.When I see the Huron River that flows through the City of Ann Arbor, it instantly reminds me of the rivers such as Godavari, and Ganga that flow across the Land of India. Kindly share your ideas and thoughts in the spirit of Rig Vedic statement which reflects the idea of receiving noble thoughts from all directions. Please use the Hyperlink to view the page; ‘ABOUT BHAVANAJAGAT’.
Dr. R. Rudra Narasimham, B.Sc., M.B.B.S.,
M.B.B.S. Class of April, 1970.
- The Celebration of Spring Season (bhavanajagat.wordpress.com)
- Operation Eagle – an Open Letter to Government of India (bhavanajagat.wordpress.com)
- Science, Rational and Irrational Belief – the Experience of Reality and Ultimate Reality (bhavanajagat.wordpress.com)
- Operation Eagle – a Demand for Justice From Dr. Manmohan Singh, Prime Minister of India (bhavanajagat.wordpress.com)
- Defining Indian Identity – the Brahman Caste Connection (bhavanajagat.wordpress.com)