SPECIAL FRONTIER FORCE – THE WAR ON COMMUNISM:
Special Frontier Force also known as Establishment No. 22 is a military alliance/pact between the United States, India, and Tibet. Its primary mission is that of using military force and tactics to fight the threat posed by the Communist Expansion in Southeast Asia. This multinational military organization intends to defend Freedom, Democracy, and Justice in the occupied Land of Tibet and resist the Communist Expansion into India. It is not a relic of Cold War era. The military threat posed by Communist China is well-recognized and there is no choice other than that of meeting this challenge. To respond to the challenge posed by Communist China’s military incursion into the Ladakh area of India, I would recommend the following actions:
1. Expel all Chinese nationals who are currently in India for travel, and business.
2. Cancel all planned official meetings, visits, and exchanges.
3. Reduce the size of diplomatic staff and other support personnel at all Chinese diplomatic missions and posts in India.
4. Review all trade and commerce agreements and place immediate restrictions on further expansion of these business activities.
5. Hold joint military training exercises in Ladakh region with members drawn from the United States, India, and Tibet.
Rudra N Rebbapragada
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-4162, USA
R. Rudra Narasimham, B.Sc., M.B.B.S.,
Personal Numbers:MS-8466/MR-03277K. Rank:Lieutenant/Captain/Major.
Branch:Army Medical Corps/Short Service Regular Commission(1969-1972); Direct Permanent Commission(1973-1984).
Unit:Establishment No.22(1971-1974)/South Column,Operation Eagle(1971-1972).
Organization: Special Frontier Force.
- Special Frontier Force – Military Conflict With China (bhavanajagat.com)
- Special Frontier Force – Us-india-tibet Military Alliance (bhavanajagat.com)
- Whole Dude – Whole Freedom (wholedude.com)
- Central Intelligence Agency – Operation Free Tibet (bhavanajagat.com)
- Whole Dude – Whole Agency (wholedude.com)
- Special Frontier Force and the Central Intelligence Agency (bhavanajagat.com)