SPIRITUALISM – THE UNCHANGING SPIRITUAL NATURE IN CHANGING WORLD :
Natural Science is the systematized knowledge of Nature and the physical world. It gives us the information to show change as the pervasive natural phenomenon. I seek to establish Spiritualism as the relationship between a changing object and its unchanging Spiritual Nature.
Richard Leakey, a leading Paleoanthropologist who conducts research at Turkana Basin Institute, Kenya and teaches at SUNY, New York, has stated: “Extinction is the most common phenomena” …..”Extinction is always driven by climate change.” He believes that he has gathered enough fossil evidence to establish that man has evolved in Africa and that man in the next 30 years or so would fully embrace the Theory of Evolution as the basis for man’s origin.
THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION – A CHANGING WORLD – UNCHANGING REALITY :
I would like to respond to the view shared by Charles Darwin and other evolutionary biologists by suggesting that the Unchanging Reality supports the biological existence of a changing reality called Life. Human Life depends upon alternate periods of Light and Darkness. Each human being has a life span or LifeTime of its own as the organism measures the time interval between the moments of changing day and night while the source of Light remains the unchanging Reality. The reality called Life is not possible without this environmental change called day and night and the change called day and night will not happen unless it is supported by the unchanging nature of Reality. That is why, Life is a conditioned experience. Life is conditioned to exist by depending upon a change that is supported by unchanging Nature. While the Laws of Conservation of Matter and Energy would not allow matter( or mass ) and energy to be created or destroyed; living things are born and die because of the unchanging nature of Reality. Every change happens because of the unchanging nature of what we describe as ‘Nature’. Things in Nature change and yet Nature remains unchanged. Days alternate with Nights, Seasons change with regularity and consistency. While environment, and climate tend to show change and variation, we tend to notice change in the shape, size, or appearance of a Life Form while the nature of Life remains unchanged. In the fossils, we find the evidence for extinction of life forms and yet there is Life on planet Earth as the living substance, living matter, and living ground material remains unchanged. The unchanging ‘Spiritual’ Nature of Life and living matter allows the simple form of life called Egg Cell to change in size, in shape, in complexity, and in its morphological appearance and arrive as a newborn baby. At a fundamental level, this natural change from a simple to complex form of Life is possible because the elements of Nature have unchanging properties and the celestial objects move in Space in consistent, and expected regular orbits to support the existence of Life. Time flows, brings changes and yet Time flows in a cyclical manner. The Cyclical Flow of Time brings changes called Life and Death and Life after Death/Extinction.
Dr. R. Rudra Narasimham, B.Sc., M.B.B.S.,
Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India,
M.B.B.S. Class of April, 1970.
Biographical Information :
1. Place of Birth : Mylapore, Madras City, Chenna Patnam, Chennai, Madras State, Tamil Nadu, India. Born Hindu, Brahmin(Niyogi-Smartha), Telugu Speaking.
2. Date and Place of Marriage : January 29, 1973, Congregational Town Church, Cuddapah, Kadapa District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Spiritualism – the Cognitive Science of Spirituality (bhavanajagat.com)
- Spiritualism – the Biological Basis of Spirituality (bhavanajagat.com)
- Spiritualism – the Medical Doctrine of Dialectical Spiritualism (bhavanajagat.com)
- Spiritualism – Spiritual Being and Self-realization (bhavanajagat.com)
- Spiritualism and Materialism (bhavanajagat.com)
- Spiritualism – the Science of Matter-energy-life-and-spirituality (bhavanajagat.com)
- Spiritualism – the Cell Theory of Spirituality (bhavanajagat.com)
- Spiritualism – the Theory of Consciousness (bhavanajagat.com)